Just a few updates on this topic:
- The public meeting was held on October 22, 2015
- Initial responses to the straw poll are trickling in. The general trends are:
- Husula Highlands: Low response rate; trending in favor of gas main extension
- Sage Mesa: Medium response rate; trending opposed to gas main extension
- You are encouraged to contact RDOS Public Works Manager Roger Huston to have your straw poll vote tallied, make comments, or ask questions.
- A link to the Fortis energy saving calculator.
- I have added some updates to the main thread on this topic.
- It is clear from the mixed response that we will have to do a more formal mail survey prior to making any decision on this. We will wait a bit for this in order to give people time to gather more information and pose any questions they may have.