Have you volunteered yet for the BC Winter Games? Please do so by clicking the button on the left. You will be asked to provide some basic contact information and be given a list of choices where to volunteer (e.g., Food Services-->Participant Meals). Don't worry about entering skills, and so on. All we need is your contact information and an area of interest (food, accommodation, sports, registration, and so on). A volunteer manager (also a volunteer) will follow-up with a phone call and try to slot you into a role and time period that works. It takes the involvement of the entire community to make an event like this work!
See the story in the Penticton Western News for more information.
Detailed Registration Instructions:
Registering in Person:
You may register in person at the BC Games office at 246 Martin Street.
- Click on the volunteer registration button above:
- Enter your contact information.
- Select a username and password: this is only important for the local organizing committee. As a normal volunteer you will not be logging into this site again. Just put anything.
- Under the heading “Volunteer Information” select your preferred area--sub area:
- Ignore the skills area. We are not using this feature for the Penticton games.
- Submit the form when you are done.
- You will be contacted by a volunteer from your chosen area to discuss possible volunteer roles. Depending on the number of registrations, this may take a few days so please be patient.