Add new comment

Why can we not offer to Peter Bros property elsewhere within the RDOS to move the plant to. A place outside or not near housing. Give the property to them as a swap and the RDOS gets the current location. I am sure that the RDOS could apply to the province for a parcel of crown land for this purpose. Peter Bros could even have a spot that offers gravel as the current location has run out.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Registered users of this site do not have to do this.